FPGA Engr 5
Company: Intelliswift Software
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Description: FPGA position
- Develop complex FPGA designs for high-performance mixed-signal
- Define requirement specifications and develop design projects
from concept design to production release.
- Responsible for designing the testbenches, functional and/or post
layout simulations, timing analysis/closure, FPGA functionality
verification and test scripts for validation.
- Understand and capture the project specifications and performance
requirements on board and system level. Adhere to and manage
project timelines and deliverables.
- Write technical documentation that meets the defined quality
standards for manufacturing / service team as required.
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience with complex FPGA designs and
verification using Verilog/VHDL from concept to production.
- BSEE (MSEE is highly preferred)
- Solid knowledge of electrical engineering principles, digital and
mixed signal electronics design both at the theoretical and
- Proficiency with FPGA simulation tools such as VCS, Modelsim or
- Hands on experience with lab equipment like logic analyzer,
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communications
- Strong technical project management skills.
- Previous experience in Semi-conductor and/or medical equipment
industry: 21-03509 : Milpitas, CA:
Keywords: Intelliswift Software, Milpitas , FPGA Engr 5, Other , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!