Company: Integra Technologies Silicon Valley, LLC
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition Title: Auto Pick Operator Level 1Reports
To: Production Manager Department Name: Mfg-Pick and Place/Plate
Location: Silicon ValleyFLSA Status: Non-ExemptPOSITION SUMMARY
Perform auto and manual Pick and Plate die from wafers to waffle
pack or gel pack per customer's requests by emaps or inked dots.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE
- Read the traveler to determine if wafers require UV
- Operate machine for wafer stretching 6-, 8- or 12-inches
- Prepare for remnant packaging that uses label identification,
packing and vacuum sealing of wafer remnants.
- Perform die plating monitor and inspect product by using
- Identify defects detected; punch holes, scratches, edge
chipping, edge scalloping, debris, or any other issue related to
- Responsible for top side and back side inspection.
- Inspect wafer to identify defects prior to plating.
- Permanent mark the number on the cover and bottom of waffle
pack or gel pack in order prior to plating.
- Monitor and track waffle pack or gel pack with bin number or
- Ensure all the die on waffle pack are same orientation during
- Flexible to perform other duties as assigned. JOB REQUIREMENTS
INCLUDE Education: High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 6 months in wafer die prep environment preferred
- Experience in wafer inspections.Knowledge/Skills:
- Ability to:
- Run machine once set up is done.
- Recognize mis-picks, mis-alignments, broken parts, monitor
machine for any failures.
- Use the right tool to pick to prevent damage the die based on
- Learn the process for laminated material that requires UV
- Meet quality goals, safety requirements, and follow company
- Multitask. SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES Total Number of
Employees Directly Supervising: _0_ Number of Subordinate
Supervisors Reporting to Position: _0_ This job description is
intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of
responsibilities, duties, skills required of employees so
classified.In addition, this is not an employment contract and
should not be construed or interpreted as creating an implied or
expressed guarantee of continued employment. The employment
relationship at Integra Technologies Inc is by mutual consent
(Employment at Will).
Keywords: Integra Technologies Silicon Valley, LLC, Milpitas , Pick Operator, Other , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!