Company: Advantage Technical
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Advantage Technical is seeking aManufacturing Associate for our
client in -Milpitas, CA.About the roleWe are looking for a highly
motivated individual to work in our production department as a
Manufacturing Associate. This will include the following:
- Preparation, weighing and aliquoting of reagents, solutions,
- Lyophilization of reagents
- Filling and capping bottles and vials.
- Printing and application of labels to bottles and vials.
- Following established protocols, perform QC tests on reagents
and kit components.
- Helping keep the lab common area clean and orderly.
- Maintaining and calibration of pH meters, scales, etc. as
- Prepare and maintain proper documentation.About youYou will be
required to have a B.S. /M.S. degree in biology or chemistry
related fields and a minimum 1+ year of laboratory experience
working in a related field.You should have familiarity with the use
of standard laboratory equipment (pH meter, centrifuge, pipettor,
stirrers, plate reader, etc.)Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible and strong attention to details.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle
- Strong work ethic and excellent time management skills
- Excellent documentation skills and ability to follow
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.About Advantage
Technical Advantage Technical is committed to providing equal
employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color,
religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex,
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression,
age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and
physical disability, political affiliation, union membership,
status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit
based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout
the application, interviewing and employment process. If you
require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Technical
is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of
the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers,
promotions, training, terminations, working conditions,
compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of
employment. All employees are directed to familiarize themselves
with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions
with respect to employment matters and other phases of
employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with
this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and
Keywords: Advantage Technical, Milpitas , Manufacturing Associate, Other , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!