Assembler (Day Shift)
Company: SIX SIGMA/Winslow Automation Inc.
Posted on: June 14, 2022
Position Title: AssemblerLocation: MilpitasDuration: Fulltime
Company DescriptionSix Sigma (the services division of Winslow
Automation, Inc.) is the industry expert in the soldering and
modification of high-reliability integrated circuits for space,
telecommunications, military, and medical industries. With 30+
years of experience, we are one of the few remaining semiconductor
manufacturing companies in Silicon Valley and we are here to stay!
We believe in doing it right the first time and doing the right
thing all the time. Our team of -100 employees is continuously
growing and we need honest, reliable, and fun individuals to join
us.Why Join Us?Stable high-technology company, fun-loving team
members401(k), Profit Sharing, PTO, Vision, Dental, Health,
HolidaysClose to BART and light railProud to be 100%
vaccinated/Must be fully vaccinated We offer a 9/80 work weekWe are
currently hiring Assembler for Day shift Position Summary:
- Set-up and operate equipment and tooling for BGA and CGA
- Perform in-process inspections utilizing appropriate equipment
- Learn and perform inspection under magnifying lamp, light
table, microscope, optical comparator and toolmakers scope.
- Achieve and maintain BGA and CGA Preform Insertion and
- Achieve and maintain Pinstock wire inspection
- Ensure all specifications and procedures are followed
efficiently while maintaining a high quality to meet specified
- Work assigned schedule including overtime as needed.
- Maintain good housekeeping of equipment, workstations and any
other areas used.
- Present problems or inefficiencies with a recommended solution
to your supervisor.
- Participate in implementing efficiency improvements and
- Carries out any other duties that may be assigned from time to
- Protects company proprietary information.Education &
- Minimum 2 years work experience preferred
- High School Diploma
- Ability to work with very small and delicate products and
handle them with tweezers
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks thoroughly and efficiently
- Safety and quality conscious
- Must have basic computer knowledge
- Possess fine motor skills for handling small delicate
- Must have the ability to read, comprehend and follow
- Experience/knowledge of electronic components (semiconductor
packages) and acronyms a plus
- Prior experience with mild chemicals (Isopropyl alcohol,
fluxes, oil, etc.) a plus
- ESD knowledge a plus
- AS9100 and ISO 9000 quality management systems knowledge a
- Able to use a microscope for up to 8 hours per dayPhysical
- Occasionally lift up to 25 lbs., and stand/lift/push throughout
the day.This position is a contract-to-hire position and requires
handling of product or information which is subject to ITAR
regulations. Applicants must be either a U.S. citizen, U.S.
Permanent Resident (i.e. a Green Card Holder), Political Asylee, or
Keywords: SIX SIGMA/Winslow Automation Inc., Milpitas , Assembler (Day Shift), Other , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!