Company: Teledyne Technologies
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Company Overview Teledyne e2v HiRel Electronics offers
high-performance, high-reliability semiconductor solutions, which
address the critical functions of the complete signal chain. With a
range of products and package solutions, we cater to civil
aerospace, industrial, medical, military, scientific and space
applications. We also develop customized solutions to meet specific
qualifications or environmental requirements. Position Summary and
Responsibilities Teledyne HIREL Electronics is looking for a Cost
- Perform the month end closing process and review the account
reconciliations in Inventory and cost.
- Responsible for maintaining, reporting and reconciling
inventory and cost of sales accounting records to ensure
- Analyze and review the inventory subledgers and general
- Strong knowledge of the manufacturing process from raw material
to finished goods and cost of sales.
- Review manufacturing overhead analysis and calculation for
- Perform month-end journal entries for inventory, COGS, fixed
assets, and general accounting.
- Prepare flux analysis for inventory, accrued liabilities, cost
of sales and other assigned general ledger accounts. - - -
- Prepare various cost accounting reports for presentation to
- Prepare quarterly E&O analysis.
- Support cost accounting activities within multiple
- Perform monthly inventory cycle count and year end physical
- Review and prepare property tax returns for multiple
- Support Corporate year-end tax package and annual surveys.
- Update accounting procedures for assigned areas.
- Ensure compliance with Teledyne's policies, internal controls,
and procedures. Qualifications
- 5+ years of public or private industry experience in cost
- Corporate accounting & reporting
- Medium to large company accounting & or audit experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance required. Teledyne is an
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race,color,religion,religious creed,gender,sexual
origin,ancestry,citizenship status,age,disability,protected Veteran
Status,genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal,state,or local law. If you need assistance or an
accommodation while seeking employment,please email
email@example.com or call (855)479-1480.
Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be
made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries
concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a
Keywords: Teledyne Technologies, Milpitas , Cost Accountant, Other , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!