Document Control Specialist
Company: Crocus Technology
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job Description:Responsible for coordinating activities and
implementing the Document Control system per defined procedures.
Managing the control of changes and releases of documents within
Document Control. -Ensures the effective implementation of Document
Control using the Document Control SW used by Crocus. Driving
continuous improvements in the document control process and helps
evaluate improved tools and systems to serve the need of the
organization while complying to the requirements of ISO 9001
standards.Management/Organizational Skills: -
- Must be able to manage the document control system and provide
support to all users to comply with the Document Control
requirements in initiating, revising, obsoleting and releasing
documents in the system.
- Able to respond to internal and external audits to demonstrate
compliance to Crocus requirements and those of the ISO 9001
- Ability to drive improvements of document control process and
provide technical support to all users relevant to the doc control
system when needed.
- Project management- ability to manage and execute projects and
its deliverables and meet schedules as assigned by the manager.Team
and People Skills: -
- Ability to work effectively with multi-functional teams
- Ability to collaborate and provide guidance to users as
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)Projects and
Deliverables: -Deliverables for a project include but are not
limited to: -
- Clean up and streamline structure of documents in the Document
- Support implementation of new tools (OMNEX PPAP/APQP, Document
Pro and Aqua Pro SW) to support automotive processes and
- Provide support for writing procedures when needed.Basic
Qualifications: -Prior experience in and good working knowledge of
the Document Control function in a semiconductor or electronics
industries. Exposure to and knowledge of the ISO 9001 requirements
for document control. Prior experience and participation in audits,
a plus. Hands on experience with an online Document Control system
(electronic system). -Job Requirements
- Minimum High School diploma, college degree a plus
- Minimum 2-year experience in document control function in a
-semiconductor or electronics company.
- Experience in processing and releasing documents.
- Strong attention to details necessary to effectively review
documents prior to release.
- Experience in implementing a SW-based document control system
and can organize documents and records within the document control
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) required.
Keywords: Crocus Technology, Milpitas , Document Control Specialist, Other , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!