Posted on: July 29, 2022
At Resource Label Group, we are a full service manufacturer of
custom label design and printing for a wide range of industries.
With full-scale capabilities coast-to-coast and 22 locations across
North America, we are dedicated to delivering cutting-edge label
printing with a national reach and local touch. As Resource Label
Group continues to grow, we are always looking for talented
individuals to join our team! Every person in our company
contributes to our success. We offer an employee centric,
collaborative culture that is technology driven and focused on
delivering valuable, creative solutions. Our core values embody the
way we interact with each other just as it influences the way we
interact with clients. We are currently recruiting for a Plate
Maker to join our team! This is an excellent opportunity for an
experienced Plate Maker, who is looking to expand their career with
a steadily growing company! The Plate Maker will be responsible for
owning the process of preparing plates for installation into
flexographic the printing press by performing the following
- Checks schedule for jobs, locates job jacket and reviews job
- Coordinates work flow with production schedule.
- Selects proper materials for use in producing screens and
- Secures materials to drum with high attention to detail.
- Sets image on material using computer to align image on plate
- Burns image into plate material using laser and removes plate
- Washes plate and keeps work station clean and tidy at all
- Dries plates and prepares for post cure process.
- Inspects each plate for signs of damage, trims and bevels rough
edges as necessary.
- Measures thickness of mount with micrometer to verify
- Receives plates back from production, inspects them for signs
of damage or wear and files plates for future retrieval and
- Assists in other departments as required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one
to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Two plus years of experience as a Plate Maker, label experience
is a huge plus!
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units
of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and
- Comfortable reading and interpreting a ruler, scales and other
- Should be able to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete
variables in standardized situations.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand and walk.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Why work with us? Take a look at all we have to offer!
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive and Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability Insurance and Life
- Additional Benefits - Long-Term Disability, Supplemental Life,
Accident and Critical Illness Coverage Plans
- Excellent 401(k) retirement plan with generous company
- We pride ourselves in investing in our employees by offering
onsite training and the ability to have unlimited growth potential
within our organization
- We believe in rewarding our employees with performance-based
salary increases Check out this video to learn more about us!
Keywords: Teklabel, Milpitas , Plate Maker, Other , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!