L&D Partner - Contractor
Company: Onto Innovation
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Onto Innovation is a leader in process control, combining global
scale with an expanded portfolio of leading-edge technologies that
include: 3D metrology spanning the chip from nanometer-scale
transistors to micron-level die-interconnects; macro defect
inspection of wafers and packages; metal interconnect composition;
factory analytics; and lithography for advanced semiconductor
packaging. Our breadth of offerings across the entire semiconductor
value chain helps our customers solve their most difficult yield,
device performance, quality, and reliability issues. Onto
Innovation strives to optimize customers' critical path of progress
by making them smarter, faster and more efficient.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Reporting to Director, Human Resources, this position is for
someone who is continually inspired by helping people learn new
skills. Learning can be shaped by opportunities available
on-the-job, traditional classrooms, online and mentorship programs.
The role of L&D partner is to use the tool kits available and
implement training curriculum that meets the needs of the
organization and builds a high performing team.
* Partner with Business Partners and organizational leaders to
identify the needs and issues.
* Designs, develops, implements and coordinates globally aligned
training programs including exercises, classes, structured
activities based on the stated learning objectives.
* Build strong relationship with employees and managers and
understand the best possible solutions for their situations.
* Conducts training using variety of instructional techniques and
formats to include role-playing, simulations, team exercises, group
discussions, videos, workshops, demonstrations and lectures.
* Partner with HR Business Partners to shape, customize and
implement learning and development strategies.
* Design and support team performance workshops and business
offsite events as needed.
* Work with Director of Human Resources to implement leadership
development, coaching and mentorship programs
* Designs learning plans within the Learning Module of Workday.
Create documentations for training and manage the HR training
calendar for the organization
* Manages the relationship with external training vendors.
Determines when to develop internal training and when to leverage
external trainers for selective curriculum.
* Support Director, Human Resource with various projects as
* 2-4 years' experience in corporate learning
* Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal
* Knowledgeable in both educational methods and the content of
* Demonstrated knowledge of instructional design and adult learning
* Resourceful. Ability to create a training program within minimal
budget and people resources
* Expert in PowerPoint and proficiency with other Microsoft office
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
* Ability to manage competing priority, work in fast paced
environment and adapting to change quickly
* Positive and solution-oriented approach
* Ability to interact and communicate effectively with employees
and cross functional partners at all levels of the organization
Onto Innovation is committed to creating a diverse environment and
is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We offer competitive
salaries and a generous benefits package, including
health/dental/vision/life/disability, PTO, 401K plan with employer
match, and an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP) along with
health & wellness initiatives.
We provide a collaborative working environment along with
resources, and state-of-the-art tools & equipment to promote
success; and a welcoming, inclusive corporate culture where
individuals are recognized for their contributions.
Keywords: Onto Innovation, Milpitas , L&D Partner - Contractor, Other , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!