Posted on: September 24, 2022
A Houseperson is responsible for cleaning and maintaining
designated areas of the hotel and responding to guest requests in
the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service
and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Houseperson, you would be responsible for cleaning and
maintaining designated areas of the hotel and responding to guest
requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding
guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would
be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest
- Clean designated areas including, but not limited to,
restrooms, public areas, offices and banquet/meeting/conference
- Assist SuiteKeepers with removal of trash from guest rooms,
strip used linens and towels from room
- Perform tasks including, but not limited to, dusting and
polishing furniture and fixtures, vacuuming, mopping, sweeping,
shampooing carpets, washing windows, cleaning/waxing floors,
removing and disposing of trash and emptying ashtrays
- Greet guests in a friendly manner
- Report maintenance deficiencies and items in need of
- Stock and maintain supply rooms, as needed
- Perform deep cleaning tasks and special projects (for example:
mattress flipping, furniture moves, etc.), as needed
- Deliver guest requests and assist in cleaning guest rooms, as
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the
hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation,
quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of
our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key
- Customer Focus
- Adaptability What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the
lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to
extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century,
Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in
accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated
to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest
experiences across its global brands . Our vision "to fill the
earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team
to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every
day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Keywords: Hilton, Milpitas , Houseperson, Other , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!