Cyber Security Lead
Company: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences
Posted on: November 21, 2022
- Hands on experience involving penetrating testing and
vulnerability assessment activities of Devices, Operating systems
(Windows & Linux), wired and wireless network, Web & mobile
applications and Mobile devices (Android & iOS).
- Should have good knowledge and experience in Information
categorization based on domains - Healthcare, Banking, FMCG,
- Should have experience and thorough knowledge on penetration
testing communication interface - Ethernet, Wi-Fi, USB, Serial
- Should have good knowledge on hardening Windows Operating
system (Least privilege, Kiosk mode, Cryptography, Host firewall,
Registry Keys, DLLs, etc.)
- Should have good knowledge and experience in performing
penetration testing the hardened Windows Operating systems and
thick client applications.
- Ability to quickly decide and adapt to best suited testing
- Develop appropriate security testing plans
- Good knowledge on usage of security tools for Vulnerability
assessment and penetration testing.
- Prepare detailed technical, actionable, thread-based reports on
the security testing performed
- Ability to demonstrate security testing results and explain the
threat presented by results and consult on remediation
- Communicate security issues to internal and external
stakeholders (technical teams, executives, vendors, etc)
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Maintain
relationships with key stakeholders and business partners.
- Certifications - OSCP/GPEN/GXPN/EC-LPT/CEPT/CISSP/CompTIA
Keywords: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences, Milpitas , Cyber Security Lead, Other , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!