Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Job Overview: * This position is responsible for moving
products, storing items, and supply management. As a Material
handler, you must be a fast learner to operate various warehouse
equipment. You are also expected to keep the workplace clean, which
extends to maintaining the company's equipment.
*Responsibilities and Duties: *
* Loading and unloading inventory from loading docks, delivery
trucks, storage, and production areas.
* Conveys materials and items from receiving or within the
warehouse to storage or designated areas.
* Ensure all packaging, such as cardboard and waste, are disposed
of according to company policy.
* Maintain the cleanliness of the warehouse
* Improve and maintain safety measures
* Communicating and working with leadership and other associates
about various tasks
* Managing inventory by identifying, cataloging, and recording the
location of inventory
* Maintain a professional and courteous attitude
* Be approachable and willing to help all Azazie employees and
* Assemble tools and furniture that are used in operations
* Other duties assigned as required / work as directed.
* Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
* Possesses physical strength necessary to lift boxes and other
heavy items on a regular basis.
* Capable of using computer inventory software
* Communicates clearly and effectively, verbally as well as in
* Ability to lift to 40 lbs. and ability to utilize a "buddy
system" for products weighing more than 50 lbs.
* Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
* Knowledge of basic computer skills, MS Office is preferred.
* Strong attention to detail, including accuracy and
* Standing, walking, climbing, reaching with hands and arms 8 hours
* The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
* Full Time
* 100% Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance after 90 day
* Paid holidays and PTO
* Located in Milpitas, CA
*Physical Requirements: *
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is
regularly required to sit; frequently required to talk or hear; and
occasionally required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle,
or feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close,
distance and color vision.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be
expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your role
within the organization and the overall business objectives.
Azazie, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements. Azazie, Inc. complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $20.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Milpitas, CA 95035: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Warehouse experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Azazie, Milpitas , Material Handler, Other , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!