Company: OurStaff, LLC
Posted on: January 19, 2023
SMT Operator - Milpitas, CA
Follow safety and ESD (electro-static discharge) practices
according to policies and procedures. Setup and operate
programmable screen printers, gluing machine, SMT placement machine
and reflow oven. Handle chemicals in operation and preventive
maintenance of the above machines according to established
procedures. Record activities in operation log. SMT equipment
operators for machines including, but not limited to Fuji CP 4 & CP
6, GSM Universal, Dek, Heller Re-flow and wave solder (ERSA).
Perform any other machine operation assignments and projects as may
- Set up and operate an SMT pick and place machine for the
assembly of PCBs.
- Load reels, trays, and sticks into proper feeders for SMT.
- Maintain feeders and load components.
- Good dexterity with their hands.
- Experience working with basic mechanical tools such as
screwdriver, pliers, wrenches and crimps is a plus.
- Ability to read and interpret documentation such as BOM,
drawings, instructions, MPI.
- 1-2 years of experience operating SMT pick & place
- Familiar with DEK265 Printer, Fuji CP643E, CP65E, GSM2, HELLER
- High school education preferred.
- Ability to read and understand procedure document and work
- Basic computer skills.
- Knowledge of Part data (knowing size of the parts) and Feeder
- Knowledge of IPC-610 and surface mount components.
- Basic writing and math skills.
- Good communication skills
Day and Swing Shift
Keywords: OurStaff, LLC, Milpitas , SMT Operator, Other , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!