Company: Itility US
Posted on: March 16, 2023
With Itility's Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE), we provide our
clients with public cloud platform support. We manage cloud
transformations for our clients and we support their cloud
workloads in a complex multi-cloud environment. - We need your
expertise You have a hands-on mindset, you're customer-focused, an
excellent -troubleshooter, and you're able to easily translate
technical terms into language your customers can understand. You
have a clear focus on results and quality. - What you'll do
- You design cloud-native microservices in Kubernetes or Azure
- You functionally discuss solutions with other engineers and
translate requirements into a future-proof architecture.
- You are actively involved in the daily stand-up with your CCoE
team members and offer or ask for help on certain topics, if
- Cloud providers have a lot of standard solutions. You can
design and build infrastructure, platform and software solutions
based on Azure, GCP, and/or AWS.
- You will align with IT architects of different domains on how
to use their work to your advantage.
- You will build, deploy, maintain, and optimize infrastructure
and application landscapes based on Infrastructure as Code and
configuration management principles. Automation is your
- Everything you do is defined in code, tested, and deployed in
your CI/CD pipelines which you created and maintain. Everything you
do is version-controlled and reviewed via Git.
- You are responsible for the uptime of the CCoE platform. Meet
Itility At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to
drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants
are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure. Our
culture can be described as 'no-nonsense, with passion'. Working at
Itility is about working with people, staying close to our
customers. We work for large enterprises and innovative startups.
Acting as the 'digital twin' of customers, we work
shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the
boundaries of what you thought was possible. Do you like to go
above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do,
in a team of people fueled by the same passion? Then we would love
to meet you! This is what we offer You will be given the
opportunity to develop in the best way possible, under the personal
guidance of fellow data engineers and architects of Itility. If you
do not have the required expertise for the job but do have the
passion for data engineering, we offer a substantial trainee
program to get you up to speed for the job in a planned manner.
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree.
- You have experience creating data ingestion scripts.
- You are a team player and you have good communication
- Affinity with public cloud solutions such as Azure, GCP, and/or
- Familiar with working in an Agile environment
- You have experience with multiple of the following domains /
- Scripting & coding languages: Python, Ruby, Angular, Bash,
PowerShell, and/or Node.js
- Configuration Management & Testing: Puppet, Ansible, and/or
- Source code management: Git, Bitbucket
- Containers: Docker
- Kubernetes and Helm
- Provisioning and automation tools: Terraform, ARM templates,
- CI/CD: Jenkins, Bamboo
- Monitoring: Kibana, Splunk
- Data analytics: Databricks, Data Lakes, Elasticsearch,
- Experience with caching: Memcache, CDN's, Redis
- Databases: SQL, NoSQL, MySQL
- Software design techniques: UML, OO
- Experience with Linux
- Ideally, you have worked with data platforms and data lakes
within an enterprise environment.
- You have a hands-on mindset, a strong customer focus, a
problem-solving orientation and can show fast results. You will
report to the Itility program manager and work in close harmony
with team members while interfacing with the standing client IT
organization. 5-10% travel required. Screening is part of the
hiring procedure. This is a hybrid position, so it is a requirement
that you are based within 100 miles of the San Diego or San Jose
areas. Anticipated salary range: $110,000-$150,000 Factors in
determining the appropriate compensation for a role include
experience, skills, knowledge, abilities, education, licensure and
certifications, and other business and organizational needs. The
Hiring Pay Scale referenced in the job posting is the budgeted
salary or hourly range that Itility reasonably expects to pay for
this position. The Annual Full Pay Range may be broader than what
Itility anticipates paying for this position, based on internal
equity, level and budget. Location San Diego or San Jose, CA Most
of our positions are hybrid/remote. Unless otherwise indicated in
the job post, it is a requirement that you are based within 100
miles of the job's stated location. Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Itility US, Milpitas , Cloud Engineer, Other , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...