IT Support Analyst
Company: Bigfoot Biomedical
Posted on: January 5, 2022
What is Bigfoot Biomedical?Bigfoot believes people living with
insulin-requiring diabetes deserve relief from its daily burden. We
envision a world where the emotional, mental, physical, and
financial burden of diabetes has been significantly reduced. We are
passionately dedicated to delivering simpler, safer, and more
effective solutions for life with insulin.
We are personally committed to the mission of improving the lives
of people with diabetes through the application of smart
technology. We bring deep and nuanced understanding of customer
needs, demonstrated technical capabilities in developing and
commercializing technology, and proven business acumen in funding
and growing startups into profitable publicly traded
What We Are Building At Bigfoot BiomedicalBigfoot is building
diabetes management solutions integrating data, software, smart
devices, and people. This is your chance to join a very talented
team!Please Note: This is On-site position
Job Purpose:Deliverbest in class ITServicesto Bigfoot Biomedical
teammembers. Assessand enhance IT network, infrastructure,and help
desk support per the businessneeds. Ensurethe implementation of
approved IT Security policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, configure,maintain,and troubleshoot end-user systems,
IT infrastructure, and security infrastructure.
- Work with end-usersto help them resolve their technical
- Provide vendor oversight and management.
- Maintain procedures and reports that provide technical support
to the entire organization.
- 2+ years hands-on IT helpdesk and Infrastructure
- Experience with endpoint management technologies such as Active
Directory, Jamf, Microsoft Intune.
- Stronginterpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively
withusers atall levels of theorganization.
- Excellentwritten and verbal communicationskills.
- Stronganalytical and problem-solvingskills.
- Self-motivated, highly organized and able to prioritize and
- Entrepreneurialdrive and demonstrated ability to flex across a
variety of roles in an innovative, fast-paced, startup
Additionally, the ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Demonstrated aptitude to learn, implement, and
- Highly motivated and curious with strong technicalskillsanda
- Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify
- Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments
with technical problems.
- Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous
demands at one time.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related
field,orequivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certifications are preferred, but not required.
What will you do at Bigfoot Biomedical?What you do here at Bigfoot
will largely be defined by your existing skills and desire to grow
to help us achieve the above. We have an employee-friendly working
environment that provides bike racks and showers, lunch and snacks,
and flexible hours. Our culture helps us stay focused on our
goals.We have competitive benefits. We have a great team culture.
We understand that we all need to succeed as a team. We have fun
while we're building a solution we can be proud of.If you're ready
to make a dent in the universe, join the mission, and feel like
what you do every day isn't just a job, come talk to us!Bigfoot
Biomedical, Inc., provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age,
color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental
disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital
status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Bigfoot Biomedical, Milpitas , IT Support Analyst, Professions , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!