Technician 3 Manufacturing Production
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Posted on: June 17, 2022
AMO Manufacturing USA, LLC, is recruiting for an Assembler III,
Manufacturing Production located in Milpitas, CA.
At Johnson & Johnson Vision, we have a bold ambition: to change the
trajectory of eye health. That's why, through our operating
companies, we've developed solutions for every stage of life-to
help people see better, connect better and live better. We partner
with eye care professionals to provide some of the world's leading
products and technologies to address refractive error, cataracts,
dry eye, and beyond. We are committed to using our reach and size
for good, and strive to put quality eye care within reach of
everyone, everywhere. Visit us at www.jjvision.com. Follow
@JNJVision on Twitter and Johnson & Johnson Vision on LinkedIn.
Have you ever wanted to perform a job that has a direct positive
impact on the lives of its customers? At Johnson and Johnson
Vision, we are making devices that achieve this goal. We are
looking for the right person to join our outstanding team of
individuals. If you think you are this person here is the job for
you! We need someone who can:
* Assists new employees with processes and procedures.
* Maintains accurate records/documentation related to quality, work
in progress, test results, and special projects.
* Administers in process quality checks and tests on subassemblies
and finished products.
* Works with production supervisor and/or engineers to resolve line
issues and suggests improvements and preventative measures. Working
closely with engineering to run qualifications on procedures and
equipment as well as redlining any procedures for corrections.
* Performs basic maintenance on tools or equipment and notifies
supervisors of needed repairs.
* Labels and/or paints products.
* Inspects packaging and labeling of products to ensure compliance
with manufacturing specifications.
* Perform optical laser alignment
* Has hands-on experience with Oscilloscopes, Chart recorders,
power meters, RF meters, Data loggers, Beam gage, and Wave front
* Has fibers optics experience
* Has experience in electrical and mechanical assess shock and
* Has knowledge of optical/mechanical assembly and sub-assembly
* Has experience working with a microscope
* Has class 3/3R/4 laser experience
* Has IR viewer experience
* Can perform complex electro-mechanical, optical assembly testing
of medical device systems
* Can perform Electro-mechanical troubleshooting
* Has the ability to do system calibration, alignment, adjustment,
and software loading
* Familiar with windows and great communications skills
United States-California-Milpitas-510 Cottonwood Dr.
AMO Manufacturing USA, LLC (6240)
Keywords: Johnson & Johnson, Milpitas , Technician 3 Manufacturing Production, Professions , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!