Company: Luxshare-ICT, Inc.
Posted on: July 31, 2022
- Responsible for complete hardware design that includes
conceptualization, feasibility testing, cost estimation, design,
validation testing, and final documentation.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to determine electrical
- Develop and own schematics and PCB layouts.
- Perform electrical bring-up, validation/verification, debug,
and certification, as needed for all designs.
- Write technical product requirements with comprehensive test
procedures and verify performance through tests and product
- Successfully communicate and partner with other Lluxshure
departments, outside contractors and business development
teamsRequired Skills and Qualifications:
- BS in Electrical Engineering or related field required.
- 5+ years proven track record of bringing consumer electrical
products into production.
- Experience working with Asia ODM's from initial product
specifications, evaluating technical capabilities through product
development management and mass production.
- High level of expertise with schematic capture and layout
required. Mentor Graphics PADs experience is a plus.
- Good understanding of general electrical design best
- Knowledge of analog and digital audio design concepts.
Knowledge of industry standards and state-of-technology is a
- Understanding electrical system integration and power
- Knowledge of RF design and tuning concepts, including routing,
antenna design, network analysis. Able to work with RF consultants
as needed to produce quality RF designs.
- Knowledge of low-power embedded design concepts, especially
- Experience designing for EMI, ESD, etc---
- Experience and knowledge of certification requirements,
including UL, FCC, CE, USB-IF.
- Experience with component sourcing/selection, cost
- Understanding of product reliability/life-cycle, DFM/DFT, QA
- Proven ability to perceive needs, create theoretical solutions
and bring to fruition electronic system designs providing superior
performance, reliability and cost effectiveness.
- Creative thinking
- Product genesis and conceptual design skills experience.
- Good verbal and written communication
- Good interpersonal and people management skills
- Able to successfully negotiate with consultants, suppliers and
- Able to perform hands-on shop and lab work
Keywords: Luxshare-ICT, Inc., Milpitas , Electrical Engineer, Professions , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!