PRODUCTION OPERATOR IV ($1000.00 Sign-On Bonus)
Company: TE Connectivity Ltd
Posted on: September 21, 2022
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from
diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable
and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Manufacturing/Production Teams transform raw
materials into finished goods and ensure component flow. They
perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule,
perform quality checks according to established processes and
document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every
team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and
organization of the work area as well as following TE
Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
An essential job function of the medical assembly/test operator is
the scale-up of testing of invasive pressure sensor devices. This
position requires careful, diligent handling of delicate medical
devices. He/she will be responsible for final assembly and testing
of invasive pressure sensors. Assembly involves soldering,
microscopy, and inspection. New ideas to improve efficiency are
welcome and will be rewarded.
* Scale-up of final test for MEMS pressure sensors, initially
emphasizing final assembly and handling of small, delicate medical
* Data acquisition and record keeping
* Managing changes in processes and priorities
* Innovation in improving efficiency and throughput
What your background should look like:
* High school diploma or equivalent is required.
* 1 to 3 years of related work experience is required.
* Basic understanding of electronic test equipment and
* Previous experience in medical device production is required.
* Experience with handing of delicate medical products is
* Experience with handling ultrafine wire is highly desired.
* Experience in analog testing is desired.
* Experience in invasive medical products is desired.
* The assembly and test technician is expected to be a
self-starter, self-motivator with the ability to work effectively
in a team environment.
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
Milpitas, CA, US, 95035
Requisition ID: 91702
Keywords: TE Connectivity Ltd, Milpitas , PRODUCTION OPERATOR IV ($1000.00 Sign-On Bonus), Professions , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!