Sr. Data Analyst
Company: Enquero Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2022
We are -the -Gen-Next technology -solution provider, solving
complex business problems. We assist our happy customers across all
spectrum to reimagine their business processes and navigate their
digital journey. Our out-of-the-box -solutions continue to bridge
the gap between ideas and reality, -delivering impact through
connected data, architecture and experience. - -
WE ARE ENQUERO - -DIGITALLY TRANSFORMING businesses since 2014! - -
Excellence with Enquero -
We are a vibrant and a ridiculously norm-challenging bunch with
increasingly diverse teams across the globe. Our open culture
enables easy ideation, innovation and delivery. Our voracious
appetite for knowledge makes growth organic to us. -
If you have a passion for problem solving and quirkiness doesn't
scare you, come be a part of our rapidly growing company. Oh! we do
have a life outside work as well. -
- Manage SQL Server databases and Instances.
- Have experience in Migration from Physical to Physical,
Physical to Cloud.
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes.
- Monitor system's health and performance.
- Good knowledge in Performance and Tuning on both Query and
- Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability
- Analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time.
- Manage SQL Server jobs and schedules
- Provide suggestions for solutions.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and
- Assist developers with query tuning and schema
- Provide 24x7 support for critical production systems.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment
activities after hours.
- Good troubleshooting skills
- 3-5 years of experience installing, configuring and managing
SQL Server databases.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- In-depth knowledge of Windows operating system.
- Understanding of relational database design
- Good written and verbal communication skills
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of
the work performed by employees in this job. It is not an
exhaustive list of all the job's responsibilities. At Enquero, all
of our jobs include broad responsibilities for continually
improving the processes we use to develop our products.
Enquero -is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Enquero Inc., Milpitas , Sr. Data Analyst, Professions , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!