Sr. Business System Analyst, Finance
Company: View Inc
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Sr. Business Systems Analyst, Finance
View, Inc. (NASDAQ: VIEW) is on a mission to transform buildings to improve human health and address climate change.
We started by revitalizing something that hasn't changed for centuries-the everyday window-and in so doing, built the technology foundation for responsive buildings that are more experiential, more human-centric, and more energy-efficient.
View Smart Windows use artificial intelligence to automatically adjust in response to the sun, eliminating the need for blinds to increase access to natural light and views, while improving thermal comfort. They also transform into transparent displays for remote collaboration, internet browsing and more-and come with a cloud-connected smart building platform that can easily be extended to improve indoor cellular coverage, enhance building security, and completely reimagine the occupant experience.
The impact of our products is profound. View buildings are 20% more energy-efficient, and research has shown that employees working next to View Smart Windows experience half as many headaches, enjoy 37 more minutes of sleep per night, and are significantly more productive. Companies around the world-including Google, Netflix, Uber, Walmart, Stanford Health Care, and countless others-have already designed our products into 75M square feet of buildings. And we are just getting started!
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are committed to our culture. We actively use our culture in how we conduct business.
* Safety First
* Customer Obsession
* Drive for Excellence
* Always Learn
* Communicate Directly
* Succeed as a Team
We are seeking a highly qualified Business System Analyst specialized in Finance functions to join our IT team. You will be partnering with finance, sales operations, factory ops and IT teams to lead business process improvements and system automation initiatives. You will drive SOX, GDPR, and other compliances and set good IT governance around financial applications.
You will be responsible for driving operational excellence, compliance, and act as the primary contact for our Finance teams. In this role you will work closely with cross-functional business and technical teams, gather business requirements, perform solution design, document technical, functional designs, and deliver a thoroughly tested technical solution utilizing on-site/offshore resource(s). Debug, enhance, and maintain applications in your domain. Provide training and demonstrate application functionality to business users.
An ideal candidate should have solid functional knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite (R12) Financial and Oracle Hyperion (PBCS) applications. Have a good understanding of Purchasing and Order Management modules. Possess strong technical and debugging skills. Have passion for quality of work, thrive for excellence, service to internal customers, and enjoys working in a dynamic, fast paced environment. He/she should be result oriented, self-motivated, and a great communicator.
ESSENTIAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for build, enhance, and support Finance and Costing business processes.
* Responsible for finance business process improvements with system configuration and automation.
* Responsible for the development of finance strategic, tactical and operational plans and processes in line with View's business strategy .
* Gather business requirements, understand and analyze business needs, suggest possible solutions and alternatives.
* Drive SOX, GDPR, and other compliances. Establish good IT governance around financial applications.
* Lead and manage business initiatives and provide project management.
* Provide functional, technical design and documentation, and drive technical solution, testing and deliver IT solutions.
* Provide system support, debug, fix issues.
* Provide training to end users, demonstrate out-of-box functionality, and educate business users on system capability.
DESIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Experience implementing Oracle E-Business Suite (Release 12) Financials modules
* In-depth functional knowledge of Oracle EBS (R12) GL, FA, AR, AP, Costing, INV, PO and OM modules.
* Experienced in developing, enhancing Oracle Hyperion (PBCS) reports, cube, and dimensionality
* Proven track record of business system analysis, requirement gathering, solution designing, testing, and delivering scalable, sustainable, quality IT solution
* Experience in functional designing and testing RICEW objects.
* Ability to write basic SQL, PL/SQL queries.
* Ability to solve business problems / objectives through Implementation of technological solutions
* Proven success in partnering with the business creating lasting positive IT relationships.
* Committed to meeting internal customer expectations with high degree of professionalism.
* Experience working in a challenging and fast pace start-up environment and consistently deliver values
* Must be highly collaborative and able to work effectively outside of the sphere of direct influence, have strong leadership skills and be able to communicate clearly
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
* CPA or Computer Science major with Finance minor
* At least 10 years of system implementation experience with major ERP, preferably Oracle EBS
* At least 3 years of experience with Oracle Hyperion or other Financial Management tool
View is an equal opportunity employer
Sr. Business Systems Analyst, Finance
Keywords: View Inc, Milpitas , Sr. Business System Analyst, Finance, Professions , Milpitas, California
here to apply!