Principal Consultant - Azure Cloud Architect (ITO064146)
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Job Description - Principal Consultant - Azure Cloud Architect
(ITO064146) Principal Consultant - Azure Cloud Architect -
ITO064146 With a startup spirit -and -90,000+ curious and
courageous minds, we have the expertise to -go deep with the
world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling
all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently
and are bold enough to reinvent it. Inviting applications for the
role -of Azure -Cloud Platform Architect! -In this role, -the
-Azure -Cloud Architect -is responsible for -providing -technical
direction and -lead -a group of one or more developer to address a
goal. -Responsibilities -
- Architect and design solutions to meet functional and
- Create and review architecture and solution design
- Evangelize re-use through the implementation of shared
- Enforce adherence to architectural standards/principles, global
product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
- Proactively guide engineering methodologies, standards, and
- Guidance of engineering staff and reviews of as-built
configurations during the construction phase
- Provide insight and direction on roles and responsibilities
required for solution -operations
- Identify, communicate and mitigate Risks, Assumptions, Issues,
and Decisions throughout the full -lifecycle
- Considers the art of the possible, compares various
architectural options based on feasibility and impact, and proposes
- Demonstrate -strong analytical and technical problem-solving
- Ability to analyze and operate at various levels of
- Ability to balance what is strategically right with what is
practically -realistic -
- Excellent technical architecture skills, enabling the creation
of future-proof, complex global -solutions
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills
are required to operate as a leading member of global, distributed
teams that deliver quality services and solutions.
- Ability to rapidly gain knowledge of the organizational
structure of the firm to facilitate work with groups outside of the
immediate technical team.
- Knowledge and experience in IT methodologies and life cycles
that will be used.
- Familiar with solution implementation/management,
service/operations management, etc.
- Leadership skills can inspire others and -persuade
- Maintains close awareness of new and emerging technologies and
their potential application for service offerings and
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalency (CS, CE, CIS, IS, MIS, or
engineering discipline) or equivalent work -experience
- Experience in a solution architecture role using service and
hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions
for Microsoft-centric solutions based on industry standards using
Azure IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS capabilities.
- Experience with any of the following: Azure, Azure Stack, Azure
- Must have hands-on experience on various services like ADF,
ADLS, Security, Monitoring, Governance
- Must have experience to design platform on Azure.
- 3+ years of hands-on Experience to design and build Databricks
based solution on Azure platform
- 1+ year of hands-on experience to design and build solution
powered by DBT models and integrate with databricks.
- Must be very good designing End-to-End solution on Azure
- Must have good knowledge of Data Engineering concept and
related services of Azure
- Must have good experience in Python and Spark
- Must have good experience in setting up development best
- Intermediate level knowledge is required for Data
- Good to have knowledge of docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with claims-based authentication (SAML/OAuth/OIDC),
MFA, and RBAC
- Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant
isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key
management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, SIEM,
- Experience building and supporting mission-critical technology
components with DR -capabilities
- Experience with multi-tier system and service design and
development for large enterprises
- Extensive, real-world experience designing technology
components for enterprise solutions and defining solution
architectures and reference architectures with a focus on cloud
- Exposure to infrastructure and application security
technologies and approaches
- Familiarity with requirements gathering techniques. Preferred
- Experience with configuration management and automation tools
such as Ansible, DSC, Puppet, Chef, Salt, etc.
- Experience with relational, graph and/or unstructured data
technologies such as SQL Server, Azure SQL, Azure Data Lake, HD
Insights, Hadoop, Cloudera, MongoDB, MySQL, Neo4j, Cassandra,
- Software development full lifecycle methodologies, patterns,
frameworks, libraries, and tools
- Experience with data ingestion technologies such as Azure Data
Factory, SSIS, Pentaho, Alteryx
- Experience with visualization tools such as Tableau, Power
- Experience with analytics tools including -SPSS
- Experience with machine learning tools such as Azure ML, IBM,
- Experience in distilling complex technical challenges to
actionable decisions for stakeholders and guiding project teams by
building consensus and mediating compromises when necessary.
- Experience coordinating the intersection of complex system
dependencies and -interactions
- Experience in solution delivery using common methodologies
especially -SAFe -Agile but also Waterfall, Iterative, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant industry trends and
-standards - Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers
applicants for all positions without regard to race, color,
religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status,
marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information,
sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability
or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact
is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values
diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and
innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . - Follow
us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and YouTube .
Keywords: Genpact, Milpitas , Principal Consultant - Azure Cloud Architect (ITO064146), Professions , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...