Senior Manager, Supply Chain Transformation
Company: Western Digital
Posted on: May 22, 2023
The future. It's on you. You & Western Digital.
We've been storing the world's data for more than 50 years. Once,
it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we're
helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a
way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and
governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need
to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can't do it alone. Today's exceptional data challenges
require your exceptional skills. It's You & Us. Together, we're the
next big thing in data.
Western Digital - data-centric solutions are found under the
G-Technology---, HGST, SanDisk -, Tegile---, Upthere---, and WD -
Role Description- Senior Manager, Supply Chain
- This role is focused on transforming supply chain planning to
best in class centralized planning model
- All levels of supply chain - Fulfillment, Drive factories,
components factories including sub-contractors and supplier
- All aspects of planning - supply planning, procurement
planning, capacity planning, factory execution
- Rare opportunity to be involved in a project which involves a
complete overhaul of a large supply chain which spans over multiple
- Master Data, governance, quality, metrics and data architecture
- Drive End to End supply chain transformation initiatives
through the entire project lifecycle - this involves discovery
phase, proof of concept, requirements, design, development,
testing, implementation and hyper care
- Lead End to End Data Architecture to comply with Supply Chain
and Global Operations.
- Lead a team of individuals across various functions and
geographies to drive projects
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders and management teams
across operations, business units, finance, engineering etc.
- Data analysis and development of supply chain policies to meet
overall business objectives - and not have any local sub
- Work closely with IT on designing and developing planning
systems Desired Skills-
- Innovative problem solving - willingness to understand the
business, existing process and pain points, and apply various
supply chain concepts to be able to design/explain solutions
- Data analysis - both structured and un-structured to drive
- Project management and coordination to drive projects across
US/Asia with teams from different departments
- Change management - ability to influence and drive changes to
existing processes for good across all levels of the
- Hands-on experience in i2 JDA/SAP or similar Planning/ERP
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial engineering with experience in
Supply Chain Optimization
- Advanced planning system like I2 JDA and Integrated Business
Planning experiences highly desired
- 5+ years experience in related fields is required.
- MS degree in Industrial engineering is an advantage
- 3+ years experience with Master data, data architecture, data
governance, data quality and metrics is required Additional
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Compensation & Benefits Details
- An employee's pay position within the salary range may be based
on several factors including but not limited to (1) relevant
education; qualifications; certifications; and experience; (2)
skills, ability, knowledge of the job; (3) performance,
contribution and results; (4) geographic location; (5) shift; (6)
internal and external equity; and (7) business and organizational
- The salary range is what we believe to be the range of possible
compensation for this role at the time of this posting. We may
ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is
only applicable for jobs to be performed in California, Colorado,
New York or remote jobs that can be performed in California,
Colorado and New York. This range may be modified in the
- You will be eligible to participate in Western Digital's
Short-Term Incentive (STI) Plan, which provides incentive awards
based on Company and individual performance. Depending on your role
and your performance, you may be eligible to participate in our
annual Long-Term Incentive (LTI) program, which consists of
restricted stock units (RSUs) or cash equivalents, pursuant to the
terms of the LTI plan. Please note that not all roles are eligible
to participate in the LTI program, and not all roles are eligible
for equity under the LTI plan. RSU awards are also available to
eligible new hires, subject to Western Digital's Standard Terms and
Conditions for Restricted Stock Unit Awards.
- We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid
vacation time; paid sick leave; medical/dental/vision insurance;
life, accident and disability insurance; tax-advantaged flexible
spending and health savings accounts; employee assistance program;
other voluntary benefit programs such as supplemental life and
AD&D, legal plan, pet insurance, critical illness, accident and
hospital indemnity; tuition reimbursement; transit; the Virgin
Pulse Program; the Applause Program, employee stock purchase plan,
and the Western Digital Savings 401(k) Plan.
- Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or
compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable.
The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or
any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a
particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless
and until paid and may be modified at the Company's sole
discretion, consistent with the law.
Keywords: Western Digital, Milpitas , Senior Manager, Supply Chain Transformation, Professions , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...