Company: Envision Honda of Milpitas
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Industry leader and innovator in the design and manufacturing of a full range of vulcanizers and presses for splicing all types of belting and stationary presses for fabrication of flat and profile conveyor belting. Over a dozen corporate facilities and a network of exclusive distributors are strategically located on six continents to provide a comprehensive sales and service support system to clients in over 120 countries over 5 continents.
We are looking for a *Welder Assembler *to join our team!
Outlines, secures parts and assemblies according to specification. Utilizes tack-weld components and assemblies using welding equipment. Cuts work pieces using powered tools, hand tools or torches. Evaluates weld quality and conformance to specifications. Installs or repairs equipment.
* Operate production machinery and computers.
* Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that must be welded.
* Align components using calipers, rulers etc. and clamp pieces.
* Repair machinery and other components by welding pieces and filling gaps
* Perform pre-shift tool, equipment inspections, and equipment change-overs.
* Troubleshoot production line machinery.
* Responsible for quality control. Make necessary adjustments to produce product within specifications. Reject product outside of specifications (check with supervisors).
* Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and job safety analysis (JSAs).
* Operate forklift, overhead cranes, or mobile yard cranes (if qualified).
* Complete daily production timecard through the timekeeping system.
* Perform daily preventive maintenance (PMS) on production line machinery or tools.
* Communicate with operators from other shifts.
* Clean and maintain work area.
* Turn off equipment when not in use.
* Lock out equipment in the event of equipment failure.
* Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws.
_This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and from time-to-time other related duties may be required of the role to meet the ongoing needs of the organization._
* High school degree or equivalent.
* Read blueprints, drawings and take measurements to plan layout and procedures.
* Proficient with hand and measuring tools (hammer, saw, caliper, square, grinder, etc.).
* Excellent coordination and mechanical skills.
* Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and safety.
* Solid communication skills and a willingness to support the other team members as required.
* Basic computer skills.
* Overtime required.
* Must meet other qualifications and checklists as required.
_*Why You Want This Position*_
_Almex Group is a company that gives back to its community and cares deeply about its employees. We are family oriented and corporately driven._
_*Who You Are*_
_You are extremely intelligent and confident, and able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment. You are professional and personable and can relate well with people. You will have an approach that will help you thrive in this challenging and growing organization._
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $27.00 - $29.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Decatur, GA 30035: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
* Welding: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Keywords: Envision Honda of Milpitas, Milpitas , Lube Technician, Professions , Milpitas, California
here to apply!