Inventory Control Associate- 7am Shift (REMOTE)
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- Prior experience working in inventory control.
- Previous experience operating material handling equipment.Job
SummaryServes as a point-of-contact for inventory-related tasks and
issues in a distribution center. Operates material handling
equipment to move inventory within the facility.Major Tasks,
Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Monitors and maintains inventory within the distribution center
by recording all received and stocked merchandise.
- Completes and reviews cycle counts and maintains inventory
- Audits inventory to ensure systems align with daily order
- Researches and resolves inventory issues, adjustments, and
discrepancies in accordance with established internal control
- Helps determine the appropriate placement for inventory based
on size, selling volume, and other applicable factors.
- Assists with loading damaged merchandise into delivery vehicles
using powered and non-powered material handling equipment.
- Maintains quality and inventory control manuals.
- Performs general warehouse duties as needed. Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting or standing in the same
location and/or there may be a need to stoop regularly or move/lift
light material or equipment (typically less than 8 pounds).
- No travel required.Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility.For CA, CO, CT, MD, NJ, NV,
NY, OH, RI, WA Job Seekers:Pay Range$21.50-$23.65 HourlyHDS
provides the following benefits to all permanent full-time
- Medical (with Prescription drug coverage), dental, and vision
- Health care and Dependent Care FSA (as applicable)
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid Holiday, Vacation, Personal Time, and Wellness Day
- Paid Sick Time
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption and Surrogacy AssistanceCA, CO, CT, MD, NJ, NV, NY,
OH, RI, WA law requires the posting of the potential salary range
for advertised jobs. Individual base pay is determined based on a
variety of elements including market data, experience, skills,
internal equity and other factors.Equal Employment OpportunityHD
Supply is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HD Supply, Milpitas , Inventory Control Associate- 7am Shift (REMOTE), Professions , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...