Technical Accounting Analyst
Company: SMART Global Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link At SGH, we design and
develop high-performance, high-availability, -enterprise solutions
that help our -customers solve for the future. -Across our
computing, memory, and LED lines of business, we focus on serving
our customers by providing deep technical knowledge and expertise,
custom design engineering, build-to-order flexibility, and a
commitment to best-in-class quality.We come from a broad collection
of experiences and diverse backgrounds, but we're united by a drive
to raise the bar for the impactful technologies we design and
manufacture, our customers, and each other. With an open and
inclusive culture, we help one another think creatively and look
beyond - because when we're each at our best, we're even more
powerful together. Technical Accounting Analyst Date Posted: - Aug
13, 2023 Requisition ID: - 708 Location: - Tempe, AZ, US, 85282
Every day at SGH, we power growth and expand possibilities. We come
from a broad collection of experiences and diverse backgrounds, but
we're united by a drive to raise the bar for the impactful
technologies we design and manufacture, our customers, and each
other. With an open and inclusive culture, we help one another
think creatively and look beyond - because when we're each at our
best, we're even more powerful together. Overview SGH is looking
for a Technical Accounting Analyst to join our US Finance team. We
are seeking a driven, team player who pays attention to detail with
excellent organization and communication skills.
- Act as a technical accounting resource by assisting with
researching, resolving and documenting accounting issues that arise
during the quarter.
- Assist in the implementation of new accounting
- Prepare the US GAAP checklist Assist in ensuring compliance
with SEC and U.S. GAAP reporting requirements.
- Assist with preparation of financial statements and related
- Assist with preparation of key schedules and calculation and
other PBC schedules as required.
- Prepare journal entries and reconciliations in assigned areas
(e.g. debt, lease accounting, M&A, etc.).
- Ensure Sarbanes-Oxley requirements are met for assigned
- Provide assistance with special projects as required.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA or in the process of
completing the licensing required.
- 3+ years of relevant experience; mix of public accounting and
public company experience preferred.
- Highly detail oriented, organized, self-motivated and
- Must have strong work ethic and be able to meet critical
deadlines. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including
the ability to research and interpret accounting guidance and draft
accounting memos to support conclusions. Strong written and verbal
- Excellent team player who can work effectively with
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Knowledge and proficient experience with SAP, preferred. The
pay range that the Company reasonably expects to pay for this
position in California is $74,800-$93,500; the pay ultimately
offered within the expected range may vary based on business
considerations, including job-related knowledge, skills,
experience, and education. The position is bonus eligible and there
is a range of medical, dental, and vision benefits available, as
well as a 401k saving plan and other benefits and plans, such as
Paid Time Off, Life Insurance, and an Employee Assistance Plan.
Diversity and Inclusion Statement SGH, together with its
affiliates, is committed to creating a diverse environment that
embraces differences and fosters inclusion. Equal Opportunity
Statement We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
and strongly committed to all policies which will afford equal
opportunity employment to all qualified persons without regard to
age, national origin, race, ethnicity, creed, gender, disability,
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: SMART Global Holdings, Inc., Milpitas , Technical Accounting Analyst, Professions , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!