Sales Analyst - Japanese/English
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Sales Support Analyst - BILINGUAL--JAPANESE/ENGLISH Job
Description: The Global Collaboration Sales Organization is seeking
a Bilingual Sales Support Analyst. The role will interface across
all sales segments, including Enterprise, and directly support our
local sales teams with high touch pre-sales processes. Job
- Leverage reporting to identify revenue and migration
opportunities to transition customers to SaaS buying models.
- Proactively create quotes to assist Sales in transitioning
customers to SaaS.
- Monitor deals to ensure timely completion with accurate
information with Sales and Partner
- Work with Data Insights teams and leverage Smartsheet and
related systems to measure, track and analyze performance.Job
Requirements: The ideal candidate will have a proven track record
in a Subscription business, reviewing data analytics and insights
in order to drive business results. The candidate must be very
comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and
priorities. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 4+ years of experience in XaaS, Sales Support, Finance
- MUST BE FLUENT in JAPANESE and ENGLISH
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint, and
- Experience with SalesForce and cloud-based quoting tools
- Basic knowledge of recurring revenue accounting
- Leadership and transformational mindset
- 5+ years' experience for B2B software company, with proven
ability to work through complexity and deliver clarity of
recommendations that will deliver business impact.
- Subscription business model experience including expertise
identifying and managing usage and over consumption.
- Experience either in Finance as a Data Analyst, Financial
Analyst, or Business Analyst, or in Customer Service or Customer
Success or Operations.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills - must have both an
interest and skill in analyzing and making meaning out of data and
translating that in to actionable changes.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) for
developing effective and crisp recommendations for holistic
requirements as well as customer-facing communication.
- Resourceful, sense of urgency, creative, high energy,
innovative, and proactive.
- Comfortable working in a demanding, fast-paced environment.This
position is 100% remote enabled for candidates located within the
US. Candidates located in Central or West Coast time zones
preferred. Please submit resumes in response to this JOB TITLE for
IMMEDIATE consideration. EXPERIS IT is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, military or veteran
status, and other characteristics protected under federal, state
and local law.
Keywords: Experis, Milpitas , Sales Analyst - Japanese/English, Sales , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!