Company: True Religion
Posted on: August 7, 2022
JOB TITLE: Sales AssociateIMMEDIATE MANAGER: Store ManagerDIRECT
REPORTS: 0DIRECT REPORTS TITLES: N/AJOB CLASSIFICATION: Non -
ExemptBUDGET RESPONSIBILITY: N/ATHE PURPOSEAs a Sales Associate,
you will maintain outstanding customer service as per company
standards, achieve individual sales goals, drive team
collaboration, maintain True Religion merchandising standards, and
safeguard company assets. THE ROLE
- Greet and acknowledge every customer, maintaining solid product
knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and
monitoring floor stock.
- Assist in completing price changes within the department.
- Operate a computerized point of sale cash register and
inventory management system: including the accurate entering of
sales information: receiving payment for products: processing
credit card transactions; making correct change; processing
refunds, exchanges and voids; and issuing gift certificates and
- Reconcile daily sales and prepare deposits and end of day
reports for management.
- Utilize a working knowledge of all retail merchandise including
price, any special product considerations, and stock location
in-store and in the back stockroom.
- Accurately perform all merchandise receipt processing,
including processing in the POS system; merchandise inspection,
tagging, stocking and display. Communicate all damages and wrong
shipments to store management.
- Actively maintain the store appearance including keeping
merchandise neatly organized and attractively displayed. Dust and
clean shelves regularly, fold t-shirts and arrange merchandise to
maintain the highest level of visual presentation.YOU ARE
- Retail Savvy: you understand the complexities that come with
working in a luxury retail environment and its customers
- Goal Oriented: you work hard and strategize in order to achieve
daily, monthly and yearly sales goals.
- Upbeat: you always have a positive and welcoming attitude
towards peers and customers.
- Brand Knowledgeable: you know our brand like the back of your
hand including all fits and styles.
- Fashionable: you are current with trends and are able to make
styling recommendations to the customer.
- Fearless, Focused, Open and Fast!REQUIRED MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE,
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- High School Diploma
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Minimum of 6 months of retail sales experience
- Ability to read, count, and write to accurately complete all
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job,
including but not limited to standing, stooping, lifting 11
kilograms and climbing a ladderRequired
Keywords: True Religion, Milpitas , Sales Associate, Sales , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!